InSicilia is a copyrighted mark, property of INSICILIA S.N.C.
InSicilia s.n.c. have all rights, manage and upload the content of the following websites:
www.insicilia.it, www.initalytravel.com, www.tailormadesicily.com
Insolita Travels is a Tour Operator belonged to INSICILIA SNC
Travel Agency License nr. 2226/S2-TUR
Polizza n. 45130310-RC14 Europaische Reiseversicherung AG
Registered to the Register of Enterprises of Catania REA nr. 260386,
VAT n. 03882380870
INSICILIA is a copyrighted mark.
The trade name and logo are registered and protected in any colours.
The content and all services published on this website are for your personal and non commercial use. Any other use of materials of this Site is strictly prohibited.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from this website.
Insicilia makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Site’s content, any kind of mistakes or omissions of information, any eventual direct, indirect or accidental injuries provoked by the reading or employment of the published information or caused by the access and the use of materials contained in any other external websites.
Insicilia snc retain all rights of all the information, text, images, trade names and logos contained in the following sites: insicilia.it, initalytravel.com tailormadesicily.com.
All content are protected by copyright and national intellectual property laws.
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish in any way any of the Content protected by these copyrights or create any derivative works from, in other websites, or in chartaceous reviews or cd-rom, unless the explicit written permission by InSicilia snc.
We would like to inform you that, in conformity with the Italian Law No 196/2003, art. 13 of the Privacy Code, your data will be processed fairly and legally to protect your rights.
1) In conformity of the article 13 of the Italian law, we inform you:
1. Your personal data will be used by Insolita Travels for purpose that are either directly or indirectly related to the services you have requested like as package tours, personalized holidays and hotel reservations.
2. To manage your personal data we can use either chartaceous or electronic instruments that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
3. We believe it is necessary to share information in order to perform our business. Denying us your personal data will therefore make impossible to fulfil the contract or process your request.
4. The information gathered may be carefully passed to selected third parties (hotels, car rental companies, drivers and private guides) to be used for purposes relating the business.
5. The Lead Company is InSicilia snc. Registered office, 95014 – Giarre (CT) SICILY.
6. The Legal Exponent of InSicilia snc is Mr. Giuseppe Indelicato.
7. You can exercise your rights towards the organization in charge of handling your data, at any time, according to the art. 7 of the Italian law 196/2003, which is reproduced here below for your convenience.
2) Article 7 of Legislative Decree No 30 June 2003 196 discipline following the “Right to access personal data and other rights”:
1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The individual has the right to know:
a) the source of personal data;
b) the purpose and processed;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d) identification of the owner, managers and assigned representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the people or groups of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the state, managers or agents.
3. The individual has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data used in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also with their content, to those to whom the information was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertisements or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
No personal information of the user is acquired by the site. No cookies are used for the transmission of information of a personal character, neither the so-called persistent cookies. The use of so-called session cookies (that are not memorized in a persistent manner in the computer of the user and that disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of the session identification data (consisting of casual numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. This data is used exclusively to gain anonymous statistical information about the use of the website, like as the list of the pages that users have seen, the time and how long, and what kind of browser users have used. The so-called session cookies used in this site do not permit any acquisition of personal information identifying the users.
InSicilia snc is against any sort of child abuse.
We assure that our website does not contain any content that can trouble or damage minors.
We invite parents to spend some more time with younger’s while using the net, and to share and be present and control the activities of their children on the net.